John, Tricia and Eli Tiller have one of the most authentic and powerful testimonies being shared in America today.”
- Mark Batterson, NY Times Bestselling Author of The Circle Maker
A Story of Faith & Hope After Tragedy
Check out this three-minute video to see what’s unique about our speaking and singing ministry:
A Note to Pastors and Event Planners:
We are committed to helping you achieve the goals of your service or event. Our powerful story is a catalyst that will touch hearts and lead people into a deeper relationship with Christ. Our messages are ideal as weekend sermons, keynote presentations, and/or multiple presentations throughout a retreat, revival or conference.
Thanks for considering us for your church or event!
“You have helped me more in the past hour than anyone has been able to help me in the past eight years.”
- A Mother who experienced the death of her only child eight years earlier
Burn The Ships – Our Primary Message
Description: We all have dreams, plans, and hopes for our lives and the lives of our children. We even have a script for how we think things in our lives should go. John and Tricia Tiller’s lives went way off script when their healthy and precious three-year-old son almost lost his life in an accident that could have happened to anyone. Now, ten years later, he continues to suffer from the effects of a severe brain injury. Life did not go according to script for the Tiller Family.
In this message, John addresses tough spiritual questions like: “Where is God when life goes off script?” and “Why does God allow bad things to happen to decent people?”. John uses scripture to answer these questions in a profound way that is changing lives. He encourages listeners to “Burn the Ships” to their old scripts and look for what God can do with their new script.
Eli brings home the message by briefly speaking about his disability and God’s plan for each of our lives. Words cannot describe how God will touch hearts as Eli sings about the Hope that we all have in Christ.
Ideal Audiences: Churches, Christian Conferences, Men’s Groups, Women’s Groups, Parenting Groups, Children’s Groups, Special Needs Groups, Pastors, and Church Leaders
Format/Timing: 45 minutes – John speaks for thirty-five minutes and Eli speaks and sings for ten minutes (times can be adjusted to fit your specific needs).
Burn The Ships – Full-Length Video
Delivered at National Community Church in Washington, DC – May 2012.
Video Courtesy of: National Community Church
The Tiller Family is constantly developing additional messages to suit the needs of specific audiences. If you have a specific topic for your conference or sermon series, just let us know. We will deliver a message and music from our unique life experience, tailored to your specific needs. It’s guaranteed to touch hearts and change lives!
What You Can Expect From Us
Here’s what you can expect from our family and ministry team:
1. Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
2. A personal phone consultation with John prior to your event, so we can understand how we can best serve you and your audience.
3. An online Media Kit including promotional video, bulletin-inserts, posters and/or flyers customized for your event.
4. An announcement about your event on our website and social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
5. A quick follow-up communication after the event, to make sure that we met your expectations. We’d also like to know how you think we can improve.